Do you deeply understand sports and culture and always find the right words to interact with engaged communities based on any social strategy? We are looking for a dynamic community manager and a great communicator who develops a brand voice that deeply resonates with people and communities within culture and sports. This project goes beyond traditional community management and requires a driven, responsible person with a strong affinity for culture and an authentic vocabulary of youth culture.
With this project, you would be supporting HY.AM STUDIOS, by becoming the voice of a well-known international brand, would be the main driver in building an engaging community within the sports and lifestyle youth culture in Berlin. The initial employment has a one-year fixed term, with the possibility (and intention) of extending into an unlimited-term engagement.
Tone of Voice:
- You are in the driver’s seat for shaping this brand’s narrative and its way of communicating with hundreds of thousands of people
- Be aware of youth culture and sports trends to craft a unique brand voice.
- Foster relationships with the online community.
- Respond to comments, messages, and mentions on social media platforms.
- Encourage discussions and interactions among owned and other brands’ communities with a clear brand voice majorly shaped by you.
- You are the main communicator between the brand and its engaged communities
- Redirect complex issues to appropriate departments when necessary.
- Implement community-centred strategies to increase the brand's social media following.
- Identify and engage with brand partners and on their channels.
Social Media Account:
- Content Publishing
- Monitor social media channels for brand mentions and relevant industry conversations.
- Address and manage online feedback, both positive and negative.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Monitor social media analytics to assess the performance of posts and overall engagement.
- Prepare regular reports on key metrics and insights.
- You are a German native and fluent in English.
- You are fluent in social media, such as Instagram and TikTok.
- You are a passionate know-it-all for (sub)cultures of sports and lifestyle.
- You have already gained +2 years of experience in social media and online marketing project management roles within creative agencies, publishing houses, or brands.
- You have a solid track record of successfully implementing authentic copywriting on all social media outlets.
- You are a responsible and proactive problem-solver
- You are an energetic and positive communicator with a hands-on approach who is ready to make an impact.
- You are a team player excited about collaborating closely with colleagues and other stakeholders via a distributed model.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of project management software, such as Asana, Slack, Google for Work, etc. mastering Figma is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating work environment packed with exciting challenges and opportunities to unleash your creativity.
- A youthful and diverse company culture that embraces flat hierarchies and encourages swift decision-making.
- Professional growth opportunities, including dedicated time for self-directed learning, access to learning platforms and industry publications, and the chance to attend conferences and workshops.
- A flexible hybrid work setup featuring a home office policy with provided tech equipment and a conveniently situated studio in Mitte, Berlin.
- Appealing employee benefits include an employee bonus program, annual learning & development budget, yearly BVG ticket, and Urban Sports Club membership.
- Annual on-site and off-site events within Europe, fostering team bonding and collaboration.
- Plus, all the other perks you'd expect from a creative agency: complimentary merchandise, team activities, dinners, and more!
Did we capture your interest?
Since you have read so far, we did, so please fill out our application form. Any questions? Don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Community Manager" in the subject line.
Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will improve our employees' environment. Therefore, we encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply!