Do you deeply understand sports and culture, live and breathe social media, and always come up with creative concepts for any social strategy? We are looking for an experienced social media manager and a great communicator who can translate cultural trends in sports and lifestyle into creative social media concepts.
As a social media manager, you'll work with a skilled team of experts to bring social media and marketing projects to life. Your job will be equally strategic and operational.
You'll be the mastermind behind the operation, guiding it from start to finish. It's your responsibility to ensure everything runs smoothly and meets all the goals and outcomes while keeping it on budget and schedule. You'll be our client's primary point of contact, and you will be able to give them strategic insight and guidance and build a solid relationship based on open communication and regular updates.
With this project, you would be supporting HY.AM with a large client in the sports and lifestyle industry. The initial employment has a one-year fixed term, with the possibility (and intention) of extending into an unlimited-term engagement.
Client Consultation and Strategy:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, offering ongoing consultation to achieve marketing goals through social media effectively.
- Develop and execute innovative social media strategies and campaigns aligning with clients' marketing and business objectives.
Content Creation and Curation:
- Plan, create, and curate engaging content for social media platforms, prioritising Instagram based on a content calendar.
- Tailor content to resonate with clients' target audiences, ensuring maximum impact.
Social Media Account Management:
- Take charge of clients' social media accounts, handling content posting, responding to comments and messages, and monitoring analytics.
- Stay on top of the latest social media trends and tools, implementing cutting-edge strategies for optimal client results.
Performance Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyse social media performance, providing insightful reports and recommendations for optimised engagement, reach, and conversion.
- May manage paid social media advertising campaigns, optimising ad performance through audience targeting and ad copy creation.
Collaboration and Creator Marketing:
- Collaborate with external partners to oversee creator marketing initiatives.
- Facilitate the smooth execution of internal and external marketing projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to scope and budget.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, budgets, schedules, and team activities.
- Communicate project status, manage client expectations, and ensure the quality delivery of services.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- You have already gained +4 years of experience in social media and online marketing project management roles within creative agencies, publishing houses, or brands.
- You have a solid track record of executing successful consumer-facing social media campaigns and accounts where your responsibilities included social media strategy, content planning, campaign execution, influencer management, account management and reporting.
- You are an energetic and positive communicator with a hands-on approach who is ready to make an impact.
- You are a team player excited about collaborating closely with colleagues and other stakeholders via a distributed model.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of project management software, such as Asana, Slack, Google for Work, etc. mastering Figma is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You are fluent in social media, such as Instagram and TikTok; being a creator is a big plus, so don't hesitate to share your profiles with us.
- You are passionate about sports and culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating work environment packed with exciting challenges and opportunities to unleash your creativity.
- A youthful and diverse company culture that embraces flat hierarchies and encourages swift decision-making.
- Professional growth opportunities, including dedicated time for self-directed learning, access to learning platforms and industry publications, and the chance to attend conferences and workshops.
- A flexible hybrid work setup featuring a home office policy with provided tech equipment and a conveniently situated studio in Mitte, Berlin.
- Appealing employee benefits include an employee bonus program, annual learning & development budget, yearly BVG ticket, and Urban Sports Club membership.
- Annual on-site and off-site events within Europe, fostering team bonding and collaboration.
- Plus, all the other perks you'd expect from a creative agency: complimentary merchandise, team activities, dinners, and more!
Did we capture your interest?
Since you have read so far, we did, so please fill out our application form. Any questions? Don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com with "Social Media Project Manager" in the subject line.
Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will improve our employees' environment. Therefore, we encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply!