If you like to push forward with new concepts and media. You seek new opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Then read on for your chance to work with a highly skilled team on award-winning social media campaigns and brand experiences.
As a social media project manager, you'll work with a skilled team of experts to bring social media and marketing projects to life. Your job will be equally strategic and operational. You'll be the mastermind behind the operation, guiding it from start to finish. It's your responsibility to ensure everything runs smoothly and meets all the goals and outcomes while keeping it on budget and schedule. You'll be our clients' primary point of contact, providing them with strategic insight and guidance, building a solid relationship based on transparent communication and regular updates. You'll juggle many marketing responsibilities, from social media strategy and campaign planning and execution to content production and day-to-day account management. It is a challenging but exciting role!
- You are the primary contact person for our clients and consult with them on an ongoing basis on how to most effectively reach their marketing goals via social media.
- You are responsible for creating and executing effective and innovative social media strategies and campaigns that help our clients achieve their marketing and business objectives.
- You are responsible for planning, creating, and curating engaging content for social media platforms, mainly Instagram, TikTok, and sometimes LinkedIn, that resonates with our clients' target audience.
- You manage our clients' social media accounts, including posting content, responding to comments and messages, and monitoring analytics.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and tools to ensure that our studio utilises the most effective strategies and techniques for our clients.
- You are responsible for analysing social media performance and providing reports, and recommendations to improve engagement, reach, and conversions.
- You may manage paid social media advertising campaigns, including creating ad copy, selecting target audiences, and monitoring and optimising ad performance.
- In collaboration with external partners, you will manage creator marketing initiatives.
As a project manager:
- You deliver internal and external marketing projects on time, within scope, and within budget.
- You manage multiple concurrent projects, budgets, schedules, and team activities with agile methodologies.
- You communicate project status, manage client expectations, ensure quality service delivery, and identify new products/services to promote to clients.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You have already gained +4 years of experience in social media and online marketing project management roles within creative agencies, publishing houses, or brands.
- You have a solid track record of executing successful consumer-facing social media campaigns and accounts where your responsibilities included social media strategy, content planning, campaign execution, influencer management, account management and reporting.
- You are an energetic and positive communicator with a hands-on approach who is ready to make an impact.
- You are a team player excited about collaborating closely with colleagues and other stakeholders via a distributed model.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of project management software, such as Asana, Slack, Google for Work, etc. mastering Figma is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, withstand the time pressure, and manage your stress levels confidently.
- You are fluent in social media, such as Instagram and TikTok; being a creator is a big plus, so don't hesitate to share your profiles with us.
- A passion for design, fashion, music, and culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating work environment packed with exciting challenges and opportunities to unleash your creativity.
- A youthful and diverse company culture that embraces flat hierarchies and encourages swift decision-making.
- Professional growth opportunities, including dedicated time for self-directed learning, access to learning platforms and industry publications, and the chance to attend conferences and workshops.
- A flexible hybrid work setup featuring a home office policy with provided tech equipment and a conveniently situated studio in Mitte, Berlin.
- Appealing employee benefits, such as an employee bonus program, annual learning & development budget, yearly BVG ticket, and Urban Sports Club membership.
- Annual on-site and off-site events within Europe, fostering team bonding and collaboration.
- Plus, all the other perks you'd expect from a creative agency: complimentary merchandise, team activities, dinners, and more!
Did we capture your interest?
Since you have read so far, we did, so please fill out our application form. Any questions? Don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Project Manager" in the subject line.
Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will improve our employees' environment. Therefore, we encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply!