If you like to push forward with new concepts and technologies and you seek new opportunities to grow personally and professionally, read on for a chance to work with a highly skilled team on award-winning digital products and experiences!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with at least five years of experience in building and developing web applications. You will have the opportunity to join our cross-functional team, where you will play a crucial role in contributing to our digital projects. You will collaborate with project managers, product and UX/UI designers, and developers to translate client requirements into structured technical solutions, build and deploy scalable web applications, and bring our designs to life through modern frontend frameworks.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES / THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team throughout the entire lifecycle of web development projects, from ideation and conception to specification, architecture, implementation, testing, and, ultimately, roll-out.
- Working from client briefings, you translate their requirements into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with our designers and project managers to plan, design and build delightful, easy-to-use and elegant web applications.
- Bring our designs to life with modern frontend technologies and frameworks such as React.
- Design and develop microservices with third-party API integrations and write interface specifications
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Troubleshooting and debugging web applications to identify and resolve issues that impact performance or user experience.
- Write reusable and well-maintainable code for scalable applications
- Champion good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative web development
- Contribute to the development team by providing technical expertise and guidance, and help foster a dynamic development culture.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development to ensure applications are built using the most current best practices.
- Developing and maintaining application documentation, including design specifications, user manuals, and technical documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying web apps
- Relevant experience in modern frontend technologies and frameworks, preferably React (or equivalent framework)
- Excellent understanding and command of server-side languages, preferably Node.js, and utilise RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of Typescript and its features
- Experience in working with GraphQL or interest in learning it
- Experience in modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Familiarity with Next.js is a plus
- Experience in engineering best practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, automated deployments, continuous integration, building highly scalable and secure web applications
- Understanding of software development principles and practices, including Agile methodologies
- Affinity for good UX/UI
- Familiarity with Shopify and proficiency in Figma and CMS software like Contentful and Prismic are a plus.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with our creative team and project managers
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Tailwind is beneficial
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English [written and spoken]
- Eligibility to work in the EU
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating work environment packed with exciting challenges and opportunities to unleash your creativity.
- A youthful and diverse company culture that embraces flat hierarchies and encourages swift decision-making.
- Professional growth opportunities, including dedicated time for self-directed learning, access to learning platforms and industry publications, and the chance to attend conferences and workshops.
- A flexible hybrid work setup featuring a home office policy with provided tech equipment and a conveniently situated studio in Mitte, Berlin.
- Appealing employee benefits, such as an employee bonus program, annual learning & development budget, yearly BVG ticket, and Urban Sports Club membership.
- Annual on-site and off-site events within Europe, fostering team bonding and collaboration.
- Plus, all the other perks you'd expect from a creative agency: complimentary merchandise, team activities, dinners, and more.
Did we capture your interest?
Since you have read so far, it looks like we did, so please fill out our application form. Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com with the mention of “Full-Stack Developer” in the subject line.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees. Therefore, we encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply!